1.1 The information, materials and data provided on this Site are for general information purposes. They do not directly or indirectly constitute investment advice nor are they an invitation, offer, solicitation, inducement or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any loan or investment or to engage in any other transaction. You should always seek appropriate professional advice in relation to such matters.
1.2 If you enquire about a loan through F&P Sponsors Limited, our role, which is carried out offline, is to assess each loan proposition and, if satisfied, act on behalf of each borrower to sponsor and submit each loan.
1.3 The Site is provided on an “as is” and “information only” basis. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law and, subject to paragraph 6.4, we disclaim any and all promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the Site and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular:
- We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on the Site and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete.
- By using the Site you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the Site and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the internet.
- Whilst we hope that you will find the websites linked to on the Site of interest, no responsibility of any nature whatsoever is accepted for any such links or any information contained in them.
1.4 There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for the following:
- for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
1.5 We will not be responsible or liable:
- for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to lost data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption; or
- for any form of direct, indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
1.6 Subject to paragraph 1.4, if we fail to comply with these Terms, we shall only be liable to you for an amount not exceeding £100.